為劉霞朗誦詩歌:《驚醒的時候》

劉曉波的遺孀劉霞目前仍被持續軟禁,為聲援劉霞,本會秘書長邱伊翎參與國際特赦組織(Amnesty International)和美國筆會(PEN America)發起的朗誦劉霞詩歌的行動。台灣響應朗誦劉霞詩歌的作家,有詩人鴻鴻及作家張娟芬。可以在他們的臉書上看到他們的朗誦。


《驚醒的時候》 劉霞 "Awakened" by Liu Xia

驚醒的時候
When I woke up,

四周一片漆黑
I was surrounded by darkness.

那隻鳥再次在我的手心裡尖叫
The bird in my palm screamed again.

無數隻腳踏著樓梯
then came the sounds of foot steps on the stairs.

整座樓搖搖欲墜
The building was about to fall down.

我獨自坐在床上
I sat alone in bed,

手緊緊的握成拳頭
hands gripped into fists

在冰涼的膝上 一動不動
on my cold knees.

尖叫聲喘息著掙扎著
Screams gasped

在拳頭中間
between my fingers.

夢中到達的地方
I had come to that moment in a dream

一定危機重重
where a crisis is closing in.

它離我很近 就是在鳥的尖叫聲中
Within the screaming, I could hear

我也能聽到它的呼吸
the bird's breath.

你在時間的反面
But you were on the opposite side

站在明亮的陽光下
of time, standing in the sunlight

看著一片羽毛
watching a feather drift down

隨風飄落
in the wind.

延伸閱讀